I have had so much fun shopping on Black Friday. Here are a few of the items I found on Serena & Lily that will make awesome gifts. From Art to accessories, to a cute dog bed and pj’s, Serena & Lily has something for everyone on your list and its currently 25%OFF, so shop now!!!
- Albion Throw Luxuriously soft Spanish mohair and merino wool are expertly woven together to create this cozy accent. Yarn-dyed for rich hues and a smoother hand feel, it’s a go-to layer for extra warmth and color.
- Marble and Wood Coasters Sleek marble meets natural wood for this tabletop essential. We love the unique variety of hues that highlight the gorgeous grain. Pretty enough for a decorative accent, it’s a stylish entertaining must-have for your next get-together.
- Pescadero Chandelier An inspired way to add a textural note to the room. Beautifully crafted from coconut shells over an iron base, we also love the versatility of the neutral look.
- Lanai Mirror We love the touch of the islands this adds to a room, and the sophistication of the unornamented lines. The frame is wrapped entirely in natural rattan.
- Brighton Table Lamp We put a modern spin on this vintage silhouette, popular all over Europe in the 1930s. Smooth and sculptural, it’s made of molded resin so it’s more practical than its fragile predecessors (but every bit as stunning).
- Positano Linen Pajamas Relaxed, soft, and super comfy, we predict this will become a lazy-day favorite. It features linen’s magical ability to keep you cool when it’s hot, warm when it’s cold, and gets even softer with every wash. Beautifully woven in Portugal from eco-friendly European linen. Luxuriously gentle against your skin.
- Shady Lane” by Kate Scialabba 26” x 26” Kate Scialabba works and lives in New York, not far from her childhood home on Long Island. She creates fluid, yet structured pieces by combining organic shapes and brushstrokes with geometry and pattern. Kate composes each piece by deconstructing and reconstructing images from her travels, growing up on the coast, and life in the city. With a background in interior design, she considers what impact the painting will have on its’ surrounding environment.
- Rivera Rolling Baskets All the design details of our beloved bistro chair, reimagined as an easy-rolling bin for stylishly stowing laundry, blankets, and bigger toys. Handcrafted with a sustainable rattan frame and woven plastic sides, it looks just as good tucked away or on full display.
- Sailors knot Doormat Handwoven of natural coir (coconut husk fibers), our doormat has a knotted texture and nautical vibe we love. Durable and moisture-resistant, it’s a practical choice that brings a touch of style to your doorstep.
- Riviera Dog Bed – A stylish bed to pamper your pup. Ours features a handcrafted rattan frame, chic woven details, and a cushy pad slipcovered in classic navy gingham.
One of my favorite ways to update and refresh a room is to add pillows!
Remember the update I did to my son’s room with Serena & Lily?
I love the mix of the Lima pillow with the Oxford Stripe duvet and Cambria pillow shams & quilt
Layers are what make a bed inviting to me!
A good throw at the foot of the bed is a great addition.
I cannot wait for him to see his new bed when he comes home for the holiday break!
I also added new Olympia sheets that I adore from Serena & Lily!
Here are some of my favorite pillows from Serena & Lily
My Favorite Serena & Lily Pillows
1 2 3
- Leighton Pillow – Beautifully embroidered on both sides, this simple floral design is stitched onto rich chunky linen – an artful ode to the vintage Mexican textile that inspired it. Such a gorgeous pillow to add to your mix.
- Lima Pillow – Inspired by a vintage Peruvian textile, this classic stripe pillow has a luxuriously soft twist. It’s hand-loomed with 100% alpaca wool for a cozy hand feel. We love its coastal vibe and versatile color palette. Mix it into your pillowscape for an instant style upgrade.
- Bayview Pillow Cover – We love a good geometric in the mix. Here, a contrast of colors, shapes, and stripes is reimagined on amazingly soft alpaca wool. Pair it with a sea of solids or go bold by piling on more patterns.
- Kemp Pillow Cover – An intricate floral always makes a room a little lovelier. For added texture, we applied the embroidery to a linen base. Corner tassels and an exposed brass zip lend a touch of attitude that keeps the motif from being too sweet.
- Bayview Pillow Cover – We love a good geometric in the mix. Here, a contrast of colors, shapes, and stripes are reimagined on amazingly soft alpaca wool. Pair it with a sea of solids or go bold by piling on more patterns.
Don’t forget to buy the inserts for the pillow covers. Serena & Lily have all the inserts for any of the covers they carry. It is so nice to open the box and have an instant refresh without ever leaving your house. Click Here for the inserts!
This is a favorite hostess gift!
I love the scent of Pine during the holidays so the Pines by the Sea is my favorite scent
We’ve always been drawn to the ocean for its power to soothe and invigorate. The same dichotomy appeals to us here. The energetic burst of sea air makes us feel like anything is possible (and everything is all right); the sweet aroma of pine reminds us of the coastal forests we know and love. It comes in an illustrated box that’s ready for gift-giving.
The following scents are also available in there other scents, click here
Shop Serena & Lily Today for 25% off with Code “Thankful”
*DISCLAIMER: THIS POST WAS SPONSORED BY SERENA & LILY. LISA MENDE DESIGN ONLY POST ITEMS AND BRANDS WE WILL ARE OF INTEREST TO OUR READERS. ALL OPINIONS ARE OUR OWN.